I understand you


It is said you grow everyday, you learn new things and its always one step ahead. But what if you feel that you are learning the old things again and again. Rather i put it in a more simpler way, that you have never learned anything completely. Does it make you feel horrified or does it make you feel more hopeful? "Nobody understands me", that's what he told her in agony. She kept thinking... Do you?? Do you ever try to understand me, or you are just too busy to think about your weak self. Is it not normal for me to have a weaker side too. To break down at stages, and then deserve to be lifted  up by a strong man. Or is it just about you and your weak side that needs pampering. " I understand you love" faded somewhere in silence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acceptance

Silence

Don't Know