Priority




When your man understands the hierarchy really well, and you somehow fit in the last priority, it's you who should understand that you will be always less valued. No matter how strongly you hold his back, no matter how many hardships you face together, you will be forgotten at good times. 

You can't explain you are hurt, because it will be taken up for an excuse of not trying for a solution. Is my emotion, not even worth a hear out? It kept ringing in her mind. Her whole existence now became questionable.

Is it really very difficult to understand love or is it easy for him to blame that you are wrong, to be precise, wrong every single time-no matter what.

The phone rings and interrupts him during a gala time, her voice shievers from the otherside, " you don't even have a minute for me?" A calm voice, unaffected by her teary voice, said " you are always there in my mind". He was calmer than ever, as if he is hiding a whole world of secrets. 

She had to accept that expectation kills, but human tendency is to expect back love. Excuses kept flowing about how busy he is all the time. She could understand, she had been forgotten but could not accept. I will never leave you alone, turned out to I was busy all day, It's just the matter of time that I will be calling you back.

I can never have enough of you, turned out to be enough is enough eventually. Trying to stop her tears and putting herself together for the one last time, she murmured to herself " I will learn to sleep without you"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acceptance

Silence

Don't Know