24 Hours



24 hours might sound like a countdown, but for me its you. It's about all the moments that I am living, I am breathing. Your thoughts keep crossing my mind with the intensity that make me panic, gives me a sharp tingling pain in my chest. May be this is what we call 'things change with time'. 'I can't stop blushing thinking about you' used to blink on your phone then, now I just see your last seen in watsapp. At times I would stare at my phone where online will keep blinking under your name. Afraid to know what will be your excuse today for not talking to me stops me from typing ' I miss you'.
Does relationship actually loses value this fast, I cant live without fades away in thin air, or i was just a piece of accumulation which you got bored off. Your presence in your absence haunts me at nights, waking up beside you, kissing you and whispering wakie wakie, suddenly changed into nightmares and waking up with anxiety. Why do you have to be present in my 24 hours when I am nowhere there in yours.  Is it that easy to take the next step alone, where we could not take a step without each other. Or is it only me who couldn't learn how to do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acceptance

Silence

Don't Know