Wait a bit more longer

 Are u tired? Because you are running in my mind, is such a cliched pick up line, but what if, he is actually running in your mind all the time. Babes are you traveling alone, a message blinked on her phone. Alone.. oh yes.. but actually no.. I feel you are around. May be this is what people call connection or love. Nothing seperates you, not even distance. They clicked at the first meet, small talks to conversation, conversation to meeting, happened one after the other very swiftly. The more they started exploring each other then matched like the broken pieces of a puzzle. "You are so like me" is a constant for them.

Ask me what's bothering me a lot every day? He asked. I don't know, you have to Tell me baby. Whether you will come home to me tonight after office or go back to your place. If you won't come tonight, then when will be the next that I get to see you. She laughs and says it's just 12 hours that you have seen me. I am sure you can wait longer. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acceptance

Silence

Don't Know